‘Jon-Erik Beckjord was a San Francisco-based paranormal investigator and photographer known for his far-reaching ideas regarding such phenomena as UFOs, crop circles, the Loch Ness Monster, and his specialty, Bigfoot, which he believed to be an extradimensional ghost-like entity that lives in mountains, forests, and even farmers’ fields. Beckjord characterized his theories as being “no more bizarre than those of Einstein, Dr. Michio Kaku or Dr. Fred Alan Wolf,” and considered many of his ideas to be continuations or expansions upon Einstein’s work.
‘Beckjord believed that Bigfoot and similar cryptids may be “inter-dimensional” beings that can occasionally take physical form for brief periods of time, but that, like the famed Cheshire cat, can “fade out” and pass through “wormholes”, possibly to other dimensions or parallel universes. He reported having had one of the creatures speak to him using telepathy, communicating the words “We’re here, but we’re not real, like what you think is real”. Beckjord claimed that such entities may be able to actually disappear into thin air, or even shapeshift.
‘Beckjord maintained that the interdimensional hypothesis may possibly, if proven, explain why there are thousands of alleged Bigfoot creature sightings each year, yet no dead zoological physical body is ever found. To evidence these ideas, Beckjord accumulated a large collection of enlarged photographs that he says show, among other things, “half-Bigfoots” and “invisible Bigfoots”, or possible aliens. The forms are often found in situations where the camera picked up images not seen by the witnesses, often due to distance. According to Beckjord, the images show primates, carnivores and beings not readily identified within known zoological classifications that resemble descriptions of aliens submitted to investigators.
‘He conducted much field work, such as camping out at “window sites” where, he said, Bigfoot activity is frequently seen. From 1978–1981, he collected his own photographic evidence of what he believes to be a “tribe” of either Bigfoots or aliens at El Dorado National Forest. Beckjord’s strong beliefs about Bigfoot and similar entities brought him into conflict not only with skeptics, who consider Bigfoot sightings to be a cultural phenomenon purely resulting from wishful thinking or hoaxes, but also with those who believe Bigfoot to be an actual physical creature.
‘Beckjord died at the age of 69 from prostate cancer on June 22, 2008, near his home in Lafayette, California. He had been maintaining the Crosses of Lafayette monument to casualties of the Iraq War before his death.’ — collaged
by Jon-Erik Beckjord
1) A good example in literature is also “Through the Looking Glass” by Lewis Carrol. Alice goes into a mirror and enters a world where everything is reversed. A parallel universe or world. Also, “Alice in Wonderland” – she falls down a rabbit hole, and enters a strange world.
2) Heaven and Hell may be also parallel universes, if they exist. In an infinity of parallel universes, they probably do exist. The question is whether we on Earth have a wormhole to either one? Possibly so.
3) The Bermuda Triangle may be an entryway for a transverse wormhole and all those missing ships and planes may exist in another parallel world in a parallel universe.
4) In the situation of intra-universe wormholes, people may disappear and reappear at some other part of the world, in a different time. There are reports of a Spanish soldier from the 1600s appearing in our time for a short period, and then disappearing again. There are reports of farmers walking into a field and just vanishing. Many missing persons may have gotten into either an intra-universe wormhole, or an inter-universe wormhole. In the latter case, they would reappear in a different universe and world, and not this one.
5) Exotic creatures such as hairy humanoids, black panthers, Nessie,etc, may be made of exotic matter or even antimatter. There is talk in the literature about negative energy being involved. (More on this later). But it should be noted that herbalist Charles Hallmark took a video in OK near his home in a state park, in which four Bigfoot creatures showed up along with one hujman being, that he did not see. Analysis of this video shows that while these are some 200-300 feet away, that they were all watching Hallmark, and that using negative image transfers, (pos to neg,etc) it can be seen that the man is visible only in the negative state, but looks normal, while one hairy humanoid looks negative while three others look positive, in the negative state. When the image is reverted, the man is a white blob and so are the three creatures, while the first creature looks normal. This may relate to exotic matter, anti-matter and negative energy forces. Exactly how is not known.
6) What we think are dreams, but are “out of body experiences”, may take place in other universes that we get to via transverse wormholes.
7) I suggest that there is not just one transversable worm hole accessing this Earth, but thousands, even millions, separately, 24/7. Envision thousands, millions of such wormholes (passageways) twisting and crackling all over the Earth, sendng and receiving, taking and returning, over and over.
8) Life after death may be explained in some cases by the deceased’s life-force moving to another “plane” (parallel universe) via a transverse wormhole, and visits by spirits of the deceased may visit back here by the same method. If this is true, nobody truly dies. In some cases, where reincarnation is shown (studies by a Dr. Casey in Indian villages) (details tba) the visiting life force may “take” with a newborn child.
9) I suggest that Nirvana or Satori in Zen, is a result of accessing a wormhole, personally. Meditation is the attempt to enter a wormhole. Za-Zen, or sitting meditation, tries the same. I personally had such a trip, Satori, while sitting in the drivers seat of an Air National Guard bus, in a spring setting with green grass and sunlight, a driver for other troops, and waiting for them to return from a hike. Dreams, visions, “voices” in the head, the voices of Joan of Arc, divine visions, miracles, missing people, all can come via wormholes. IMHO.
10) Critics will level the charge that I am trying to explain all mysteries, under the catch-all of wormholes, but all I can offer in response is that while not every situation can be explained by wormholes in use, I suspect it will be found, over time, as we find tools to test this hypotheses with, that a large number of the mysteries will be explained in this manner. In the meantime, I have yet to see any better solution to mysteries.
11) Other applications are the famous “lost sock in the dryer” – which is not a joke, lost keys that later reappear on a plain table, missing money from a secure spot, travel by dying people 3000 miles to appear briefly to relatives, cases where priests are seen in two widely separated spots at the same instant, giving mass, and more.
12) In closing, I quote Albert Einstein “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” Skeptics are those who, when seeing the handwriting on the wall, declare it to be a forgery.
The Bigfoot Alien Connection Revealed
Does The CIA Have Evidence of a UFO Bigfoot Inter-Dimensional Connection?
UFOs and Bigfoot; Evidence of an Inter-Dimensional Connection
Is Bigfoot an extraterrestrial visitor? Some researchers think so
Why the Inter-Dimensional Hypothesis makes sense when it comes to Bigfoot
Can a Sasquatch travel through dimensions?
INTERDIMENSIONAL BIGFOOT (Mindshock Podcast) INTERDIMENSIONAL BIGFOOT (Mindshock Podcast)
Bigfoot as an Interdimensional Interloper
Bigfoot Evolution and Creation Hypothesis
The Ufo/Bigfoot Connection: Our Past, Our Present, Our Hell
Bigfoot is a Ghost: Interdimensional Sasquatch, The Green Flash, and Why We’ll Never Find a Body
p.s. Hey. ** David Ehrenstein, Always happy to get a big holiday up from the great genius Sly Stone. I wonder what’s happened to that documentary in the works about him. ** Sypha, Yes, I did read and remember really liking ‘Forbidden Colors’. Damn, I’m going to finally find that Schrader film somewhere today. Old schlock horror can be really wonderfully distracting if you ever want to turn your life completely if briefly off. ** Tosh Berman, Hi, Tosh. It would be so great to read Mishima in Japanese. The English translators always seem to give his writing a slightly different style, so it’s impossible to know how he actually writes or at least which translation is the closest. Yeah, him, Dazai, Tanizaki, and especially Kawabata for me, total gods. I might add Endo, Akutagawa, Inoue, and what little I’ve read of Fumiko Enchi was incredible. ** wolf, Can the Can, or, wait, 48 Crash! I’ve looked into the legal use of gifs a little. It’s kind of vague. If they’re considered ‘movie’ clips, their brevity makes them fair game. If they’re lumped in with still images, it’s dicier. One of the main reasons my gif novels are free is because I didn’t want to draw the ire of the owners of the source material or the gif makers themselves by monetising them. I guess if one did a high profile show of gif projections that reached the ears of the gifs’ source owners, they might cause a fuss. Or at least if they were employed/ distorted in such a way as to render them as other than free publicity. Good question. I’d be willing to take the chance. No, gifs with sound don’t exist that I know of. Excellent idea though. Not sure why they don’t. Rumor (that I’ve heard) is that the Hayward might be permanently closing, so I guess I’ll wait to see if that pans out before I hit up my old pal. ** _Black_Acrylic, You’re most welcome. How was the class? I don’t know ‘Limmy’s Show’, but that clip of the girl is totally fantastic. I’m going to see what else she makes. Thanks, Ben. And, yeah, how did your story go over? ** David S. Estornell, Hi, David! Very happy the post sat so well with you. How are you? Getting through the quarantine with relatively flying colors, I hope. ** Steve Erickson, Hi. His was a very untimely early death, yes. You guys can still eat outside. Lucky you guys. We can grab and go at very select venues, mostly fast food joints, but that’s it until January 20th. A Thanksgiving song! My holiday is saved! Everyone, Steve marked yesterday’s US holiday by composing and posting a timely song called “What Are You Thankful For?”. Go find out what that entails here. Yes, I saw that an actual official Screamers release is imminent. So many questions on the order of, ‘If that demo tape existed all this time, why did it take decades to release it?’ Etc. Very odd. And, yes, I heard the ‘single’ of ‘Punish or Be Damned’ and it’s revelatory and fantastic. Wow. ** Misanthrope, Hi, G. I would say yes, Derek’s work has gotten more intense. I think ‘Castle Faggot’ is his masterpiece so far, as you have already gathered if you’ve read Zac’s and my gush fest. In fact, Derek made a gorgeous ‘welcome’ post for the book that will be here tomorrow. It’s true the pressure on TC was pretty vivid. Dude, I might hit you up on that mac and cheese through the mail offer at some point. I normally bring a few boxes back with me from LA, but … yeah, LA might as well be Mars at the moment. Now your stomach is rebelling? Lord, man, make the docs go over you inside and out with a fine toothed comb or its medical equivalent. And how strange that your earhole has survived all these years. I should make a post about it. I love secret passages, as you well know. ** Brian O’Connell, Hi, Brian! I haven’t seen ‘Dekalog’, but pretty much everyone I know, whether they love him or are ‘meh’ about him, seem to think that’s his greatest thing. Ozu’s color films are startling when you’re used to his b&w films, but they’re also astonishing. There was a very odd film made of ‘The Sailor Who Fell From Grace with the Sea’ back in the 70s, I think, that ends with boys preparing to eat Kris Kristoferson, and that I remember liking but which may not hold up at all. Yes, I’m going to finally find a way to see the Schrader ASAP. Surely it’s on one of the illegal sites I’ve bookmarked. Glad your Thanksgiving did its thing. No, I didn’t do anything out of the ordinary, but the ordinary was all right. Yes, the pundits on the US news channels I can watch over here are predicting a swift post-Thanksgiving total doom. May they somehow be naysaying wackos. Great talking with you too, and happiest Friday. ** Right. I thought I would drag today’s goofy post corpse out of the blog’s graveyard for reasons I’m not sure I know or could explain if I did. See you tomorrow.